It plans the improvement system for public lighting focusing on maximum energy efficiency and allowing the following results to be achieved:
• Not anticipating the initial capital.
• Guaranteeing energy savings.
• Curbing waste.
• Optimising management and focusing on efficient technologies.
The action plan calls for:
• An energy audit to identify the existing critical technical and economic factors.
• Planning the intervention with system renovation and streamlining and cost-benefit analysis.
• Implementation of the service with the goal being to save energy.